Discarded electro-appliances are not scrap, refuse, bulky rubbish ... because WEEE belongs to the hazardous waste category. Selective and proper collection and processing are necessary in working together on a better world.
But how do you do that? Our advice is simple: contact a Recupel partner – these are authorised collectors and certified processors that select, purify, dismantle, and recycle WEEE.
This way of working has nothing but benefits:
- You work in conformance with the waste legislation.
- You get rid of your old appliances – and that’s good for your business and your company or organisation.
- No hazardous materials enter our environment.
- The mountain of waste is reduced – for the good of the environment.
- We can chart the removal concretely.